GoWildGoWest’s Christmas Advent(ure) Calendar!
An interactive advent calendar with a twist….
Can you spy on Santa’s elves? Whittle a Christmas wand? Or track Rudolf and his fellow reindeers?
Gather the kids, grandchildren, nieces/nephews, friends & family and get ready for a Christmas of festive adventures from your own doorstep!
Across December, we’ll send you on a series of Christmas missions (average 1 set of missions per week); easy, exciting, and filled with Christmas Spirit.
There will be some incredible prizes to be won along the way for mini festive explorers.
Read further details on how the adventure calendar works below…
Can sign-up for the calendar after December 1st?
Yes! Of course. If you sign up in December, I’ll send you any festive missions you’ve missed. Great Christmas entertainment for the school holidays!
Let’s make this a Christmas of Adventure!
*Be sure to change the flag icon from USA to UK if you’re struggling to add your address and postcode whilst ordering. Any troubles, email me at: email@example.com
How it works:
- With video demonstrations, pictures and email instructions, the festive adventures are simple to follow and can be enjoyed in any outside space.
- Christmas Mini- Adventures will be sent to you via email across December.
- There will be a variety of activities in each email and your Christmas-Adventurers can choose what they’d like to do
- Festive fun for children aged 2-11; plus any adults and older siblings who are children at heart!
- Average of 2 mini-adventures per week (can be completed anytime through December/January)
- Adventure in your garden, local park or nearby countryside
- Recommended Age: 2-11 (Welcome Age: 0-100+)
- Only one Adventure Calendar required per household (£10 includes all siblings)
- Amazing adventuring prizes from Little Adventure Shop, Yippee Adventures and Catkin & Co.
- Once you’ve ordered, please email me to let me know the number and ages of children taking part
Can I buy for my grandchildren?
- Yes! If you’d like to get your grandchildren, nieces/nephews, god children, any kids you know (!) involved then please do!
- Order via the link above and then email me the details of those taking part (email address of best household contact plus ages of children).
- Buying for multiple households? Simply order the same number of calendars as the households you are buying for. Eg 3 separate households = 3 adventure calendar orders.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us here