Guided Walk: Chew Valley 2 Peak Challenge
NEW DATES ANNOUNCED!
Saturday, 9th October
- Saturday, 9th October
We’ll be meeting in Chew Magna at 7.45am.
Chew Valley 2 Peaks
The kids are back at school, better weather has arrived and Covid restrictions are gradually lifting – happy days! Now is the perfect time to get some adventures in the diary.
I’ll be running a couple of guided walks this Spring & Autumn. I’ll be staying local to my home patch of Somerset for now, but hope to open the programme up further afield soon.
Come and join us for a day of walking, talking, and finding head space outdoors.
This 11 mile route takes in 2 of the Chew Valley Peaks. Starting at Chew Magna, we’ll meander down the river before heading up to Knowle Hill. The walk will take us through the beautiful Stanton Drew with it’s ancient standing stones, and up Maes Knoll to enjoy stunning views.
Expect off-road terrain, mud, hills, beautiful views, and a lovely tour of the beautiful Chew Valley. Group sizes are kept small.
This is moderate level walk but some prior training is advisable if a winter’s lockdown has hit your fitness levels!
- 9th October 2021
- Cost: £20
- Distance: approx. 11 miles
- Duration: Between 5-6 hours depending on pace
- Meeting Point: Chew Magna (details to be sent to attendees)
- Time: 7.45am to start walk at 8am
- Kit list will be sent in advance of walk. Water and packed lunch will be essential … and plenty of snacks!
- Due to duration this is an adult only walk. Sadly no dogs given livestock.
- Please download and read all terms and conditions before booking on the walk and familiarise yourself with the Countryside Code
Please email Georgie directly to book your place – email@example.com
Let me know which date you would like to join.
I will send you an invoice which is payable within 3 days to confirm your place